Well, Deepika Padukone adorably stumbled a bit in the lobby before taking on the pink carpet at the gala and fans are totally crushing over it. A video from the hotel’s lobby is getting viral on social media. While Deepika was all set to make the grand appearance at MET Gala 2019, she almost tripped over her voluminous dress. However, she managed to avoid the fall. Watch the video:
A few behind-the-scene videos and pictures of Deepika Padukone have made way to the Internet. Yesterday, Vogue shared a video of showcasing Deepika’s dress trial. Captioning it they wrote, “‘It’s not a dress, it’s like art,” @deepikapadukone noted of the many-layered confection on Sunday at @zacposen’s studio, just 24 hours before the #MetGala—and the first time she saw the dress in real life.”
Besides Deepika, Priyanka Chopra also grabbed eyeballs with her risqué look as she walked the pink carpet of MET Gala 2019 with husband and American singer, Nick Jonas. Her sliver Dior evening gown even led to many memes on Internet. The Quantico actress had even shared a few pictures with her Bajirao Mastani co-star Deepika from their after-party, having a gala time.
- Has the 2023 Met Gala Theme Actually Been Leaked Online?
- Met Gala 2023: Everything About The Rumoured "Space" Theme
- Met Gala returns in style with Eilish, Lil Nas X, Rihanna | iNFOnews
- Met Gala 2022 theme: What is 'Gilded Glamour'?
- Inside the Met Gala: Feathers, bling and ideas about 'camp' - Post Bulletin