BRAWLEY, Calif. (KYMA, KECY) – Nethaneal Z Bañaga is a Brawley local who has been a fashion designer for seven years. And is also the co-founder of the Dream Center in Brawley.
Bañaga has created merch designs for brands such as Born X Raised, Rap artist YG brand 4hunnid, Cherry Los Angeles, and many other collaborations.
He has his own clothing brand called Nethaneal Zechariah.
His dream is to tell his story as a fashion designer coming from a small town in Brawley to expanding his designs in bigger cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York.
He hopes to inspire others who are dreamers in small towns.
Bañaga was featured in the Wall Street Journal on Mid-Century Modern Furniture for his unique display of furniture in his T-shirt collection.
But his next big move is to go international with his brand. Mainly in Sweden.
The Dream Center is designed to have locals who would want to express their creativity in fashion, music, producing, rappers, poets, etc.
The space is also open for entrepreneurs who want to build their businesses and brands.
The facility is also in the works of building a recording studio and has a print shop, as well as a coffee shop.
The Dream Shop is open to the public for anyone in the creative process of art or music.
- Young East Van entrepreneur's streetwear line hits Footlocker (PHOTOS)
- Is This Fashion Brand Really Sustainable Or Just Expensive, And More Ethical Shopping Questions Answered
- Will Fashion Retailers Launching Beauty Lines Succeed?
- Met Gala 2023: Everything About The Rumoured "Space" Theme
- Cody Simpson Launches Eco-Friendly Fashion Brand ‘Prince Neptune’