When you garner respect for your name and talent in the beauty industry, what better way to capitalize off your expert POV than by launching your own brand? Celebrity makeup artist Scott Osbourne Jr saw this gap of opportunity for himself and decided to birth his brand Edit Beauty.
The Baltimore, Maryland native has built his reputation becoming one of the industry‘s key makeup artists working with hot names in the circuit such as Ryan Destiny and Muni Long. At just 24 years young, Scott has spent his time cultivating his craft and “editing” faces and is now set on expanding his artistry with Edit Beauty. Knowing that lips are the focal point for any beauty enthusiast’s face, the brand dropped a Y2K-inspired lip oil for its inaugural launch. “I created Edit Beauty to provide the tools needed for anyone to get the signature Scott Edit finish,” Scott says in a press release. “This is a beauty brand intended for all people from the high fashion to the everyday guys and girls on the go.”
Edit Beauty’s “Publicize” Lip Oil features four nostalgic colors: “Blaze,” a sweet pink, “Struck,” a green shade, “Flash,” a dream blue color and “Unseen,” a transparent moment. Nourishment is top of mind for the lip products. Jojoba and vitamin E oil are the main characters of the lip oils.
The “Publicize” Lip Oils retail for $17 USD and is available via Edit Beauty’s website.
- Alex Shares Her Simple Makeup Routine for a Glowy, Natural Look
- Young East Van entrepreneur's streetwear line hits Footlocker (PHOTOS)
- 13 Drugstore Makeup Dupes That Are Just as Good as Luxury: Foundation, Bronzer, Mascara
- Will Fashion Retailers Launching Beauty Lines Succeed?
- Revamp Your Makeup Removal Routine With These Natural Products